The ILS Steering Committee will meet at specific times during our open source testing period so that we can discuss with them our progress and findings. We will be making a list of those open source ILS features that would require policy decisions and presenting these to the committee.
ILS Steering Committee Members:
- Janet Woycik, CH Booth Library
- Bernadette Baldino, Easton Public Library
- Valerie Annis, Minor Memorial Library, Roxbury
- Heather Morgan, Mark Twain Library
- Lynn White, Terryville Public Library
- Emmett McSweeney, Silas Bronson Library
- Sue Phillips, Hall Memorial Library
- Beth Lovallo, Woodbury Public Library
- Jane Gallagher, Middlebury Public Library
We will also ask for volunteers to serve on our various taskforces, to be created later this summer.